Pheasant Season Opens October 19, 2019
The 2019 season runs from October 19 through January 5, 2020; hunting hours are noon to sunset the first 7 days, 10:00 am to sunset for the rest of the season. Information on hunting and licensing can be found on the SD Game Fish and Parks web site.
Available to you will be acres where you will enjoy hunting birds on prime pheasant habitat consisting of CRP (tall prairie grass), unharvested corn and milo, sloughs, creek bottoms, drainages, and shelter belts.
We can comfortably accommodate 16 hunters at a time. Groups of less than 12 will hunt with their own group, but may have other hunters at the lodge. We do not believe in over booking, because this is your hunt of a lifetime and you should enjoy this to the fullest potential.
For more information or to reserve your hunting vacation, contact:
Your hunting package includes the following:
- Three days of hunting and four nights lodging
* a minimum of 8 hunters, maximum of 16 hunters
- All home cooked meals, soft drinks and cold beer for after the hunt.
(You may bring your own choice of liquor.)
- Transportation to and from the hunting fields.
- Cleaning, packaging, and freezing of your pheasants.
- Guides and dogs provided.
Kennels provided if you wish to bring your own hunting dogs.
- Sporting Clays Course with 10 stations.
- Recreation room with a pool table, poker table, cooler, bar for your
snacks and beverages.
- Hot Tub on the north deck.
- Airport pick up from the Huron Regional and Aberdeen Regional Airports.
- Hunters are responsible for their own license and shells.
- 3 Day Hunt - $1850 per hunter plus tax
- 8 or less hunters is $14,800 plus tax
** Sales Tax of 6% will be added to the above rates
** A 50% nonrefundable down payment is required to reserve your hunt
Kohnen's Dakota Pheasant Acres, LLC
Bob and Pam Kohnen
19005 379th Avenue Hitchcock SD 57348
(605) 596-4249 firstname.lastname@example.org